Over Court stands in a modern holiday cottage set in a splendid raised position commanding distant southerly views over Owlpen’s gently sloping valley and rich woods.
The gardens are surrounded by lush green hill pasture, where cows and sheep graze all year round.
Outside, the house has its own garden, ample parking for three cars, and an outside table and chairs. It is just a few hundred yards from the manor house at Owlpen, and guests are free to roam the gardens at their leisure. There are miles of walks to enjoy from the door, either on public footpaths or the byways of the estate: guests are free to sue any of the trackways without having to observe public rights of way.
Downstairs has an entrance hall with a washing machine and Belfast sink for hand-washing etc. This leads to a large country kitchen/breakfast room and a mid-sized sitting room. The kitchen includes a fridge/freezer and microwave. The cottage is centrally-heated. Upstairs there are three bedrooms — one big double room with king-sized bed, one twin, and a smaller bedroom with a single bed under the eaves. There is also an airy bathroom with a bath and over-bath shower.
Over Court is an ideal home from home for families who want to come to a rural location without being in an old listed building. It is cosy, well-designed and beautiful situated, making the perfect self-catering holiday cottage in the Cotswolds.
- Self catering accommodation in the Cotswolds
- Access to miles of private walking trails
- Wild swimming in spring-fed lake
- Comfortable modern farmhouse
- Dog friendly
- Child friendly
- Free wifi
- Sleeps 5
- All towels and bed linen provided free of charge
- Adjoining Manor Farm and built to the same high specifications, there is an interconnecting door so that the two cottages can be opened up together to provide comfortable family accommodation for up to nine guests